It`s actually been a very smooth eve and day for me, and I hope that any readers out there have been having a good one as well. I know that these times can be lonely, stressful, anxiety-ridden or what have you; I was completely expecting that. Over the past couple of weeks I had been only eating a certain number of things exactly when I wanted to eat them, and I was a little worried that the combination of being around a large number of people and a large amount of food would be tremendously exhausting for me.
Weirdly enough, though, I`ve been riding on a bit of a confidence high as of late. Going out for two nights in the bars back home has been very different from the northeastern scene...much more complimentary I guess? It`s hard to explain and it is definitely not getting to my head, but I think the mixture of finally getting out of bed regularly, being around my dog and seeing people a lot more has had a nice impact on my general outlook.
Now it`s time to re-buckle down. I got a yoga mat for Christmas, and there`s aa really nice gym right by my house that I can go to before I leave for school once again. To finish up college once and for all. Still can`t get over how bizarre of a concept that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment