Been a while since I've posted last, but I haven't been away. Not even uninspired - quite the opposite. These last couple of weeks have been rather incredible; I think I have finally found the words to fit to my passion (at least for now), and I'm actually finding the energy to go to my classes this semester. The psychiatrist doesn't even need to see me every week - it's crazy just how okay I am.
I'm just getting better at hiding. The actors that I work with think that they are making great art up on their stages, but my entire life is art - this whole world is all an act. Smiles hide screaming, laughs hide tears. Maybe one day I'll be good enough that it will all become true.
I've decided to buy a juicer and a book with recipes and holistic remedies inside. I doubt that I'll do the whole juice cleanse thing (I'm a fan of the small meals throughout the day), but I think that having juices for some of my meals would be beneficial, especially if they are mostly vegetables. And I would also like to use less medicine in my life. I hate the idea of becoming immune to antibiotics when I could just drink something natural when I have the sniffles.
Also have to start logging hours at the gym - if I want to do this, I need to add strength to this body.
i'm the same - medicine just seems so pointless when there's natural stuff that works equally well, if not better! my mum always made us drink loads of orange juice if we got a cold, cause it's full of vitamin c. i've never had a cold that lasted more than a few days :D xxx
ReplyDelete