Monday, February 28, 2011

Done.

I've begun to lose hair now. And I know that it is because of the purging, because restriction has never done this to me before. This is insane...this little habit that I just happened to pick up as simply as one would start drinking diet instead of regular is thinning my hair.



Unfortunately, there is no way that I could pull this look off. I just happen to have a massive girl-crush on Ms. Portman. Another negative: my teeth are becoming more sensitive even though I have been using floride every day. No more. And I can't even imagine if the roommate found out. I knew that all these things would come. I'm not an idiot. I just suffer from an invincibility complex...the kind that most children have, where you stuff your fingers in your ears, sings songs, and nothing can harm you. Turns out, that only works against monsters under the bed.


So. Because I have issues with finding a middle ground between extremes, I am going to go ahead and head towards my other pole. Hopefully I will find my hair in the process. I am just lucky that the only food that I currently have in my possession is miso soup, for my willpower has somehow left the building when my hormones entered (thank you monthly gift). Fruit and tea for me.

Also added to my list of no-mores: laxatives. That pain added to cramps today made for a very uncomfortable class and work session. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie Portman is just incredible. I think every person on the planet has a crush on her.
    It's horrible to hear about your hair. I like to be ignorant to the health problems thy accompany my behaviours, too. I suppose we all do. I really hope it starts to thicken out again, sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete