It worries me how easily lies flow from these lips. How I couldn't make my office hours or into work because of a migraine when really I couldn't stand the thought of people seeing me. So I slept. Like the fat piece of shit that I am. For fourteen hours. What a fucking winner am I.
I wish I could pull a disappearing act but still graduate on time. I don't know when this dark cloud will break, but all of these know-it-nots who think I can just leave and pick it back up have another thing coming. If they don't think this will already kill me, doing that surely will.
I just want to be back in a theater, I want to be doing what I love all day. I want to be actually moving forward with my life instead of being forever stuck in this mire. I want, I want, I want. Too bad Santa's just a fake guy with sky-high cholesterol.
It would be wonderful to disappear. <3
ReplyDelete